Today as I was cracking my eggs into my bowl for scrambled eggs, I decided to change things up a bit. I wanted to see if I could make the mixture into pancake like discs. And low and behold they actually worked out, YAY!!!
- 3 eggs
- ½ an avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of Tahini
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Almond oil
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Heat up a pan and add some almond oil, just so the mixture doesn’t stick
- Using a large soup spoon, spoon some of the mixture into a the hot pan. Wait until the mixture rises a little and the pancake is a little firm. As there is no flour in the mixture, they pancakes will be a little bit fragile, and not as easy to turn if they are not fully cooked on each side.
- Flip the pancake when ready.
- Serve with berries, date syrup or any other sweet treats you wish
Peace out for now