- 1 scoop Whey Protein Isolate (I used chocolate)
- 1 cup sweet potato baked
- 1 egg
- 1 handful berries (I used blueberries)
- Natvia to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Water as needed
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl blend the egg and sweet potato until its fluffy
- Add the protein, cinnamon, and natvia, and combine thoroughly
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake moulds, leaving enough space for the cupcakes to rise.
- Add whole blueberries to the cupcakes, pushing them into the mixture.
- Bake in oven until the cupcakes are firm to touch
- Serve warm, or cooled, and store in the fridge.
Note: This recipe is designed for one serving, however you can add or subtract amounts as you see fit. Basically as long as the mixture resembles cake batter before you put it in the oven, so not too runny, the cupcakes will set.