Ingredients- Serves 1
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (in a liquid state)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- natvia to taste
- 1 tablespoon of prepared PB2 (powdered peanut butter, can use ordinary peanut butter)
- Mix coconut oil with cocoa powder and natvia
- Poor chocolate mixture onto a piece of glad wrap. I used a freezer bag. You might want to put the glad wrap onto a Tupperware lid or plate. This make moving the chocolate easier.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate and drag through with the end of a spoon, to create the swirls.
- Place the chocolate in the freezer to set. It should take around 10-15 mins to set the peanut butter.
- Eat after removing from the freezer as the coconut oil will start to melt again.
Peace out for now