- 50g sweet potato
- 30g pumpkin and turnip
- 50g mixed berries
- 20-50ml almond milk
- 20g peanut butter (I mixed choc pb2 with some natural peanut butter
- Peel and chop sweet potato, turnip and pumpkin into small cubes.
- Place into a pot of water and boil on the stove, until the sweet potato, pumpkin and turnip are soft.
- Allow to cool. Add berries, cinnamon and natvia to the sweet potato mix and blend to make a puree.
- Place the puree mix into ice cube trays and freeze. (this will probably be over night)
- In a blender, blend the puree until it has a crushed consistency. Then add almond milk as needed to make a sorbet consistency.
- Once the ice cream is the consistency you want, slowly stir in the peanut butter.
- Serve and devour immediately 🙂