- 40g coconut oil
- 15g cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon made Choc Pb2
- 1 tablespoon sugar free jam
- natvia to taste
- Melt coconut oil.
- Stir in cocoa powder and natvia.
- In a heart shaped chocolate mold, cover the bottom only of each section. Ensure you leave enough room for the rest of the fillings. Place this in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Spoon a small portion of the Pb2 into each section, followed by a small portion of the jam.
- Finally finish the sections off with another layer of chocolate.
- Place back into the freezer to set the delicious chocolates.
- Leave to set for around an hour, maybe less time. But I like all the layers to be nice and solid.
- Remove from molds, and enjoy 🙂
Note: coconut oil melts very quickly, so enjoy your treats directly from the freezer 😉 mine wouldn’t last longer than that anyways.Melt coconut oil
Peace out for now……