- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt (I used 1%)
- 1 teaspoon sugar free blueberry jam
- Melt coconut oil.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Fill the bottom of a heart shaped chocolate mold.
- Place in freezer to set for around 5 minutes.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the jam.
- Remove mold from freezer and top each chocolate base with the yogurt mixture.
- Return molds to the freezer to set. This should take an hour or two.
- Once set, remove the chocolates from the molds. Serve and enjoy.
Note: the chocolates need to be kept in the freezer, as they will start to melt.
Peace out for now…….