- 2 cups fruit/vegetables pulp
- 2 scoops protein powder ( I used egg white powder)
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to around 180ºC. Prepare a bread loaf tray.
- In a blender, blend the pulp to make it as smooth as possible. You may need to remove any skins or seeds from the pulp. My blender isn’t super powerful so my pulp was still a little chunky.
- Add eggs, baking powder and protein powder. Continued to combine either in the blender, or by hand. Again my blender was a little small, so I did this part by hand.
- Depending on the consistency of your mixture you’ll need to add the coconut flour to absorb some of the moisture. Add teaspoons at a time until you get a dough like consistency.
- Add salt to season.
- Turn out into the baking try, and bake for around 30 mins, or until bread springs back when touched.
- Allow to cool. Cut and serve as you would any breads.
Note: if you use a mix of fruit and vegetable pulp, like I did, the bread may be a little sweeter, due to the fruit content.
Peace out for now……