- 2 cups juice pulp
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- herbs and spices to taste (I used chili and Italian herbs)
- Place juice pulp into a blender, and combine well. You want most of the chunks either removed, or ground down. The mixture you be fairly smooth.
- Add the egg to the blended pulp and mix
- Turn mixture out into a bowl. Add coconut flour to the pulp mixture as needed. The mixture should form into a dough, however will still be quite sticky.
- Add spices as desired.
- Line a pizza tray with baking paper. Turn out mixture onto the baking paper, use your hands to push the mixture out. The pizza base should be around .5cm thick.
- Bake in oven at fairly low heat. You want the pizza base to dry out. This could take some time. Mine was an hour or so.
- The base is now ready to create your pizza masterpiece. I topped mine with mushrooms, capsicum, tomato, and chili tuna.
Peace out for now…..