Weekends are the only time I get to play around and experiment with food. I usually follow my early morning gym sessions with sweet potato and eggs. Today was a pancake version made with my new bear shaped frying pan. The shape makes them extra tasty
· 2 eggs
· 150g sweet potato
· 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
· 0.5 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
· pumpkin spice (to taste)
· stevia (to taste)
1. Bake sweet potato until soft
2. Blend all ingredients until desired consistency for pancakes.
3. Heat a tiny bit of oil in the frying pan, when hot add a tablespoon of mixture.
4. Fry on a low heat until you see bubbles on top of the pancake. Being careful slowly flip the pancake, they are really dedicate, so make sure the mixture is cooked enough before flipping.
5. Cook on the other side.
6. Repeat process with all mixture.
7. Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy the deliciousness
Other variations include, heart shaped smaller pancakes….. I’m totally in love with my new frying pans….